Ugh. Feeling like a pathetic little monster.
My body had decided to warm itself up by increasing its temperature by a few degrees since yesterday. And I feel like shit.
groans =/
Guess what makes things worse? My toenail is falling off on one foot and there`s a disgusting blister on the other.
At least the gigantic ulcer on my tongue has miraculously vanished.
Anyway, you know when you`re sick, you will most likely dream of absurd stuff?
Well, I always do. And usually the dreams will be the perpetual, reoccuring ones which will haunt you for the rest of your life whenever your body conveniently increases its temperature.
But this time round.. (Look down and please stifle your laughter. This only appeals to those who read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse.)
I dreamt that I was Isabella Marie Swan, and I woke up crying because dear Edward Cullen had left me. And even when I was awake, I was still under the impression that I was Bella, and I cried even harder.
Oh, man. I really felt torn at that very moment.
& it really does feel as though you are seizing every available opportunity to dig it in.
For a moment or two, I caught myself wondering if you actually bothered.
--
Life really is unpredictable. You never know when one will leave your side.
Rest in peace.